ISO/IEC 17025 ACCREDITED CALIBRATION
Our expansive ISO/IEC 17025-accredited Quality Management System covers all aspects of our operations as they may affect the quality, validity or results of our calibrations.
ISO/IEC 17025 is the single most important metrology standard for test and measurement products. It will help you achieve confidence in the calibration decisions you make. ISO/IEC 17025 provides key advantages to specifiers and users of calibration services, such as:
- Providing additional information about the quality of each measurement made during the calibration process
- Enabling assessment of relative quality and capability of different calibration laboratories
- Enabling easy comparison of measurement expertise from different calibration suppliers
- Enabling easy comparison of suppliers in different countries
- Eliminating the need for supplier auditing - calibration suppliers independently verified through the accreditation process
Gore Labs is also accredited to ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994.
The Gore Labs management team is committed to maintaining accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025. Our combined accreditation and experience satisfies the requirements of most industry quality requirements.
Contact a representative today to learn more about ISO/IEC 17025 calibrations.